Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
A toddler was severely bitten by a domestic dog, police said. The signal for the incident in the yard of a house in the village of Krumovo was filed at 5.00 pm on Monday at Fifth District Administration.
According to initial data, a 2-year-old girl was attacked by a large-breed dog raised by her family. The child is placed in a hospital with serious injuries. Her mother also suffered injuries.
An inspection was performed at the address. Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case. District Attorney was notified.
- » Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Fire in Liberian School Killed 26 Children
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola