Visits to Theaters Decreased with 3.2% in 2017
In 2017, in the current 74 theaters in Bulgaria, 15,333 performances were attended by 2,222,000 visitors, and till 2016 the performances increased by 1.1 percent, while the visits decreased by 3.2 percent, according to the National Statistical Institute.
The average number of visitors per performance also went down from 151 in 2016 to 145 in 2017.
In 2017 there are 54 music groups in the country - 5 philharmonic orchestras, 25 professional ensembles for folk songs and dances and 24 orchestras. The performances of these groups increased by 0.3 per cent and the visits - by 3.4 per cent compared to 2016.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 4 New Gas Tankers are coming to Revithoussa in January - Part of the Fuel is for Bulgaria
- » Head of the Bulgarian National Bank: Joining the Eurozone will Speed Up Structural Reforms in our Country
- » Bulgaria has a little over 1 Million tons of Oil and Oil Product Reserves
- » Gas in Europe is Rising in Price with the Onset of Cold Weather
- » The Growth of the Bulgarian Economy between July and September was 3.3%
- » Bulgaria begins preparations for the minting of Euro Coins