Trump has Increased the Sanctions against Venezuela
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday put in place new economic sanctions aimed at Venezuela in an executive order banning U.S. citizens from being involved in sales of that country’s accounts receivables related to oil and other assets.
- » Seychelles President Faure Meets Honorary Consul General Maxim Behar
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: If I Urge Deputy Simeonov to Resign, the Ruling Coalition will Fall Apart
- » Romania Takes over Presidency of EU Strategy for the Danube Region from Bulgaria
- » Boyko Borisov is on Official Visit to the UAE
- » Prime Minister Borisov Participated in Asia-Europe Summit
- » Bulgarian MPs Discussed the Vote of no Confidence over Healthcare