Trump has Increased the Sanctions against Venezuela
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday put in place new economic sanctions aimed at Venezuela in an executive order banning U.S. citizens from being involved in sales of that country’s accounts receivables related to oil and other assets.
- » The Telegraph: Bulgaria Says It Will End Passport-For-Sale Policy Ahead of EU Warning Schemes Could Help Criminals
- » The F-16 Fighters for Bulgaria Come from India
- » National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
- » The Success of the Dual Food Standard Affects 100 Million Europeans
- » Revenue Agency Undertakes Checks to Combat Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- » Putin and Erdogan to Hold Syria Talks