The 16th Richest Countries in the World
Size does not always matter when it comes to wealth, that shows the ranking of the richest countries in the world, compiled by a database of the International Monetary Fund.
Twice a year are published the IMF statistics on the economic power of countries around the world. The key factor is Gross Domestic Product per Capita and Purchasing Power Parity.
Small countries dominate the top 10, they are less populous compared with those who are leading only by GDP as the US, China or Germany.
Here are the 16th richest countries according to the data:
15. Saudi Arabia
14. The Netherlands
13. San Marino
12. United States
10. Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region of China)
8. United Arab Emirates
2. Macao (a special status area in China)
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
- » New Measures to Fight against illegal Competition Practices in the Internal Market
- » Pensions: Council Agrees its Stance on pan-European Pension Product
- » Visa Policy: Council Agrees Negotiating Mandate on the Amendment of the Visa Code
- » Schengen Internal Border Controls: Council Agrees Negotiating Mandate on the Amendment of the Schengen Borders Code