Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
58% of the third subway line is ready. This was stated by the director of Metropolitan EAD Eng. Stoyan Bratoev for the Bulgarian National Television.
"There were maps before, we just changed the vision, the base on which were the previous maps was old, we bought a special card base from the Institute of Cartography, on which the scheme of the metro, the urban transport scheme was introduced," said Bratoev.
"We pointed out the main tourist sites in Sofia." As we were preparing the edition for this new, updated map, we meant that Sofia was already a really serious tourist destination, "he continued.
In his words, a few years after the third line is released, the maps will have to be refreshed again.
- » Bulgaria's City of Varna Opens Tender for Supply of Electric, Hybrid Vehicles
- » Sofia Mayor: 90% of Buses in 2019 will be New and up to Highest Environmental Standards
- » Today Begins the Sale of Electronic Vignettes
- » Protest Against the Increased Water Prices is Expected Today in Sofia
- » 24 km more from the Struma Мotorway will be Open for Exploitation
- » Specially Formed Committee to Investigate Data of Corrupt Citizenship Awarding System