Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
58% of the third subway line is ready. This was stated by the director of Metropolitan EAD Eng. Stoyan Bratoev for the Bulgarian National Television.
"There were maps before, we just changed the vision, the base on which were the previous maps was old, we bought a special card base from the Institute of Cartography, on which the scheme of the metro, the urban transport scheme was introduced," said Bratoev.
"We pointed out the main tourist sites in Sofia." As we were preparing the edition for this new, updated map, we meant that Sofia was already a really serious tourist destination, "he continued.
In his words, a few years after the third line is released, the maps will have to be refreshed again.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.