A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
A child who was only three years old died after falling into an unsafe wastewater shaft in Sliven, BTV said. The girl, who on Sunday was with his parents to visit the outskirts of the city was left without parental supervision and drowned after falling into a shaft. The report of the incident was submitted by the child's parents at about 4:30 p.m. on May 20th. According to their data, the child was missing from 1:30 p.m. the same day.
With the help of tracking dogs, the girl's body was discovered a kilometer away from the place where it fell in the shaft - in the purifying station near the village Samuilovo.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case.
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People
- » The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
- » Avalanche Killed Two People and Injured Three others in the United States
- » Ukrainian Passenger Plane Crashes in Iran, there are Killed