The Tokyo Stock Exchange Started the Week with an Increase
The Tokyo Stock Exchange began Monday with a rise supported by the cheap yen and a reduction in worries about the trade war between the US and China.
The Nikkei Index recorded a plus of 0.12% at the beginning of the session ( 28.37 points to 22,958.73 ).
The Topix rose almost symbolically by 0.01% or 0.23 points to 1,815.48.
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor General: The Criminal Code Should Prosecute the illegal Manufacture of Excise Goods
- » German Company Leoni Starts an Investment of EUR 32 Million in Pleven
- » The Best New Online Casinos in the UK and How to Navigate This Trend
- » Which are the Largest Public Companies in Bulgaria?
- » H&M Hits Back at Claims Profits "Built on Poverty Wages"
- » International Plovdiv Tech Fair Kicks off in Bulgaria