The Tokyo Stock Exchange Started the Week with an Increase
The Tokyo Stock Exchange began Monday with a rise supported by the cheap yen and a reduction in worries about the trade war between the US and China.
The Nikkei Index recorded a plus of 0.12% at the beginning of the session ( 28.37 points to 22,958.73 ).
The Topix rose almost symbolically by 0.01% or 0.23 points to 1,815.48.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Airbnb Expects to Go Public in 2020
- » France and Germany with a Joint Project for the Production of Batteries for Next-Generation Electric Vehicles
- » Ryanair to Lay Off nearly 700 Employees while the Company's Boss Could Get $ 111 Million Bonus
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards