The Tokyo Stock Exchange Started the Week with an Increase
The Tokyo Stock Exchange began Monday with a rise supported by the cheap yen and a reduction in worries about the trade war between the US and China.
The Nikkei Index recorded a plus of 0.12% at the beginning of the session ( 28.37 points to 22,958.73 ).
The Topix rose almost symbolically by 0.01% or 0.23 points to 1,815.48.
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » EasyJet Still Keen on Parts of Alitalia
- » Bulgaria to Host International Crypto Conference: Sterlin Lujan 1st Time in Sofia on Stage
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Bulgaria's E. Miroglio to Open Dika Fashion Stores in France
- » The Largest Strategic Blockchain Forum in Central and Eastern Europe - CEE Block Sofia