Only 7 People Can Call Donald Trump Directly
For security reasons, the access to the US President Donald Trump is very limited, even on the phone. Everyone who wants to talk to him must first go through a number of assistants, secretaries, advisers. All except for seven people who, according to New York Magazine, are the only ones with a direct relationship with the president. Here's who they are:
-"Donald Trump Jr., Trump's eldest son
-"Eric Trump, his second son
- Stephen Schwartzman, a billionaire, head of The Blackstone Group, a friend of Trump and his informal adviser
- Rupert Murdoch, head of Fox News (favorite channel of the president). Though he had a controversy with Trump, both remain partners and friends.
- Tom Barak, a billionaire, and real estate businessman sponsored his election campaign with a large sum.
-Robert Kraft, a billionaire and owner of the Patriots football team, Trump's close friend.
- Sean Hannity, a Fox News journalist, Trump's informal advisor and his favorite star.
Although the magazine does not mention anything about Trump's daughter, Ivanka, we can assume that she is also on this list because she is considered to be his beloved child, and he relies heavily on her and her advice.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We Suggest to Have a Cybersecurity Department in the European Commission
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe