Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
Kickboxing and Boxing Combat Show in the Sports Hall Kolodruma in Plovdiv turned into a fight between fans of the CSKA football teams and local Lokomotiv.
The tension came after the fight between Vladislav Kanchev from Animali and Victor Nikolov from Lauta Army.
More than 300 people participated in the brutal fight in the hall and in the nearby parking lot. The fans used chairs, bottles and glasses.
Special Police Force intervened. 7 police officers were injured by the end of the fight. Eight people were detained in the Fifth District Ministry of the Interior, and the demonstration was suspended, although another six games were scheduled to take place.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers