The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
The BSP will formally request the cancellation of the purchase of CEZ Bulgaria from Inercom Bulgaria. Today, at 10:30, representatives of the Socialist Party will bring together the signatures of the National Citizens' Initiative. The request is for the state to cancel the CEZ deal through the KEVR, which has recently been given the power to intervene in large deals for energy and water companies when it comes to national security.
- » Drilling in the Black Sea Starts within Days, it will Seek Oil and Gas
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Local Gas Sources Will Help Bulgaria to Reach Energy Independence
- » Ministry of Energy: Bulgaria Wants to Keep its Coal-fired Power Plants Running
- » Exports of Electricity Jumped Over 200% For Just 1 Year
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister to Visit Azerbaijan
- » Power Bourse EEX to Focus on Serbia, Slovenia, Bulgaria