The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
The BSP will formally request the cancellation of the purchase of CEZ Bulgaria from Inercom Bulgaria. Today, at 10:30, representatives of the Socialist Party will bring together the signatures of the National Citizens' Initiative. The request is for the state to cancel the CEZ deal through the KEVR, which has recently been given the power to intervene in large deals for energy and water companies when it comes to national security.
- » Gasoline Price Again Rises Sharply in Bulgaria
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented
- » The Increase in Electricity Will be Within the Inflation Rate of 3.6%,
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek Significant Increase in Electricity Prices
- » Energy Companies Demand a Drastic Increase in Electricity Price From July 1