An Electronic Cigarette Exploded and Killed a Man in the United States
An American died after his electronic cigarette exploded. This was confirmed by pathologists in St. Petersburg, Florida.
They assume that the device exploded in the face of the 38-year-old man. This caused a fire in his home.
Once the firefighters had extinguished it, they found the body of the man with 80% burns. Such incidents are extremely rare, but the US health authorities re-raise the issue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Expanded the List of High-Risk Destinations for COVID-19
- » Czech Government Declares a State of Emergency Due to COVID-19
- » 2,300 Armenian Soldiers Killed, Wounded in Clashes, Claims Azerbaijani Defence Ministry
- » Trump Calls NYT Report on Tax Avoidance 'Fake News'
- » Global COVID-19 Deaths Surpass 990,000
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones