An Electronic Cigarette Exploded and Killed a Man in the United States
An American died after his electronic cigarette exploded. This was confirmed by pathologists in St. Petersburg, Florida.
They assume that the device exploded in the face of the 38-year-old man. This caused a fire in his home.
Once the firefighters had extinguished it, they found the body of the man with 80% burns. Such incidents are extremely rare, but the US health authorities re-raise the issue.
- » France's Le Pen Ordered to Undergo Psychiatric Tests over IS Tweets
- » Five Million Children Risk Famine in War-torn Yemen
- » Satellite Net Developed in the UK Collects Space Junk for the First Time
- » EU Summit to Defuse Migrant Tension, Set Brexit Countdown
- » Poland Banned from EU Judicial Body
- » By April 2019, EU Countries must say Whether they Want Summer or Winter Time