A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
Two men were injured after a tornado hit West Germany. The natural disaster has eradicated many trees, causing severe damage to the houses of nearly 50 families in the area, Bulgaria ON AIR reported.
It passed through several settlements, not far from Mönchengladbach.
A 23-year-old man was injured heavily. He was hit by a windborne branch while he was out of his car.
The storm has eroded many trees. Some of them blocked the railway line between Mönchengladbach and the Dutch city of Venlo.
The wind was so strong that it lifted an entire caravan and dropped it into a yard of a house in Virsen town.
- » New Eco-Tax Puts an End to the Cheap Airline Tickets in Europe
- » Venice Is Underwater, there Are Casualties
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy with Showers in some Places - Mainly in the Southwestern Part of the Country
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured