Oil Prices Continue to Rise
Oil prices continue to rise in international markets, BNR reported. Northsea Brent exceeded $ 80 a barrel for the first time since the end of 2014.
If the trend persists, the appreciation of the black gold will also lead to higher prices of gas, steam and hot water in Bulgaria since July, warned the state regulator a few days ago, added the National Radio.
Today, one of the major players in the international markets - the French company Total, said it would "not be a surprise" if oil reaches $ 100 in the coming months.
The reason is the US political and financial pressure on two major exporters - Iran and Venezuela.
- » Bulgartransgaz Creates Subsidiary for Gas Distribution Hub
- » General Electric Interested in Participating as Potential Supplier of Equipment and Engineer of Belene NPP
- » Energy Regulator Discussed Measure to Stabilise Power Prices at The Free Market
- » Urgent Meeting Due to Industrial Electricity Prices in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: We Have Created a Liberalized Electricity Market
- » Shell Hires Noble Globetrotter II for Drilling Offshore Bulgaria