Turkey Is Afraid of New Conflicts After Trump's Decision
President Donald Trump's decision to unilaterally withdraw the US from the Iranian nuclear agreement is threatening to create new conflicts, warns Turkey, a key player in the Middle East.
"The unilateral withdrawal of the US from the nuclear agreement is a solution that will cause instability and new conflicts," Turkish Prime Minister Ibrahim Kalin wrote in Twitter.
He also added that Turkey will continue to resolutely oppose any kind of nuclear weapons. Turkey will continue to trade with Iran and does not intend to report about it to anybody, Turkish Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekci said.
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Openes the 1st Meeting of the National Committee on International Humanitarian Law
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » Bulgarian Fruit and Vegetable Producers seek the resignation of agriculture minister
- » In Recent Years we Sofia Municipality has Restored 38 Monument Busts
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020