Life on a volcano: Volcanic Eruptions in Hawaii Have Intensified (VIDEO)
Explosions because of Kilauea volcano in Hawaii increased yesterday, the ash cloud over the crater had risen to 3770 meters and the authorities announced a red aviation hazard code, Reuters reported.
A red code means that a volcanic eruption could affect the area's airspace by throwing ash into the airways, according to the site of the US Geophysical Institute.
Since the first Kilauea eruption 12 days ago, the volcanic lava destroyed 37 buildings, most of them residential, and caused the evacuation of nearly 2000 people.
- » More Sun in West Bulgaria, Rain in some Eastern Areas
- » The Bulgarian Environment Ministry will Publish Programme for Improving Air Quality
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Temperatures up to 20-25°C