Putin Meets Bulgarian President Radev in Sochi on 22 May
Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet on May 22 with his Bulgarian counterpart Rumen Radev in Sochi, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said. After the talks, Putin and Radev will make statements for the media.
Rumen Radev will visit Moscow on 21 and 22 May on the occasion of the Day of Bulgarian Culture and Literature, where he is expected to continue insisting on the visit of Russian President Vladimir Putin to Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev: Bulgaria expects Dialogue with North Macedonia to Lead to Concrete Results
- » Macedonian Media: Bulgaria will not lift the Blockade for Membership of RNM in the EU
- » The United States Welcomes the Clarification of President Radev's Position on Crimea
- » Position of the Bulgarian President regarding Crimea
- » The United States is Deeply Concerned by the Bulgarian President's Statements that Crimea is Russian
- » Polish President ready to Mediate if Bulgaria has a Problem with North Macedonia’s Accession to EU