New Scholarships for Sports Students will be Provided by the Bulgarian Government
The government approved 208 170 BGN for scholarships.
The funds are for scholarships for students from state and municipal schools, which have achieved high sports results.
The funds are provided in the central budget under the program ''measures for the protection of children with prominent gifts''.
- » Bulgarian President Vetoes Part of Amendments to State Property Act
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km
- » AFP: Bulgaria Urged to Save Communist-era Architectural 'Masterpiece' Buzludzha
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
- » First 20 Electric Buses Start Moving Around Sofia by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting