А Visa Agreement between Bulgaria and Algeria
The Council of Ministers endorsed the agreement between the governments of Bulgaria and Algeria for mutual relief from the requirements for short-stay visas for holders of diplomatic and service passports, the press center of the Council of Ministers has announced.
Thus, Bulgarian citizens holding such passports and staying in Algeria for up to 90 days will be exempted from the short-stay visa requirement.
The agreement was signed on March 23rd, during the official visit to Algeria's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel, in Sofia.
- » Putin: The EU Has Lost Nearly 5 Times More Than Russia For 5 Years of Sanctions Against It
- » Iran's Elite Revolutionary Guard Claims That It Has Shot Down an American Spy Drone
- » The Final Two Candidates Who May Succeed Theresa May Will Be Announced Today
- » Today We Mark World Refugee Day
- » EU Leaders Decide Who to Inherit Jean-Claude Juncker
- » Indonesia's President Suggests New Capital