А Visa Agreement between Bulgaria and Algeria
The Council of Ministers endorsed the agreement between the governments of Bulgaria and Algeria for mutual relief from the requirements for short-stay visas for holders of diplomatic and service passports, the press center of the Council of Ministers has announced.
Thus, Bulgarian citizens holding such passports and staying in Algeria for up to 90 days will be exempted from the short-stay visa requirement.
The agreement was signed on March 23rd, during the official visit to Algeria's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel, in Sofia.
- » Neanderthal Genes could Explain the Shape of our Skulls, Study Finds
- » EU Leaders Rebuff May's Plea over Brexit Deal
- » May Seeks Brexit Help at Brussels Summit
- » Consumption Per Capita Varied Between 54% and 132% of the EU Average
- » Texas to Execute Killer Over 1993 Attack on Newlyweds
- » The European Parliament will Continue its Work Despite the Strasbourg Attack