А Visa Agreement between Bulgaria and Algeria
The Council of Ministers endorsed the agreement between the governments of Bulgaria and Algeria for mutual relief from the requirements for short-stay visas for holders of diplomatic and service passports, the press center of the Council of Ministers has announced.
Thus, Bulgarian citizens holding such passports and staying in Algeria for up to 90 days will be exempted from the short-stay visa requirement.
The agreement was signed on March 23rd, during the official visit to Algeria's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel, in Sofia.
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia
- » US to Withdraw Troops from Kosovo unless Pristina Abolishes Customs Duties
- » Russia Bans Imports of Chinese Meat Products
- » The Pentagon: Russia and Turkey are on the Verge of an Armed Conflict in Idlib
- » The United States has Excluded 47 Goods from the List of Chinese Products Subject to Customs Duties
- » Two People Died from COVID-19 in Iran