А Visa Agreement between Bulgaria and Algeria
The Council of Ministers endorsed the agreement between the governments of Bulgaria and Algeria for mutual relief from the requirements for short-stay visas for holders of diplomatic and service passports, the press center of the Council of Ministers has announced.
Thus, Bulgarian citizens holding such passports and staying in Algeria for up to 90 days will be exempted from the short-stay visa requirement.
The agreement was signed on March 23rd, during the official visit to Algeria's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel, in Sofia.
- » More than 100 Palestinians Wounded after another Day of Protests
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar