Minister of EC Presidency Pavlova: We will Investigate the Spending of EU Funds
Bulgaria will make a new financial check on the way the EU funds have been spent since we joined the European Union up to the present day. The aim is to analyze the rules for the use of the money for the European programs for the next European budget until 2027. This was announced by the Minister of the Bulgarian Euro-Presidency Lilyana Pavlova at an international conference in Sofia of the Court of Auditors from EU, Western Balkans and Turkey, BNT reported.
After the end of the Bulgarian Presidency of the European Council, a group will be set up to analyze the spending of the common agricultural policy and the construction of new infrastructure. The results of the analysis will be used for new rules on spending funds in the next budget - for migration, climate change and digitization.
Minister Liliana Pavlova admitted that a big problem which remains is the lack of trust from the citizens.
- » A Dog Caught Nearly 200 kg of Heroin at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » First Comments from Euroleaders at the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Virtual Reality – The future of European industry at WATIFY: Inspire to Transform
- » The best WATIFY Technological Transformation for 2018 is…