Bulgarian Man Disappeared on his Way to London (Photos)
48-year-old man from Burgas has disappeared on his way to London after landing at Luton Airport on Saturday, May 12, announced "24 hours".
People close to Hristo Kanchev Angelov reported about his disappearance on social networks and are asking Bulgarians who live in London for help. The post on Facebook is by his son Rostislav Angelov, who studies in England.
His father works in the UK, he returned to his wife in Bulgaria for several days, and on May 12 he went back to England. From Luton Airport, however, his tracks are lost.
Until yesterday, he did not answer his phone, but now it is not even turned on, said family members.
"He traveled with a friend, and when they landed, they split up, and Hristo's last words were that he was in a hurry to catch the bus," said a family member.
The son of Hristo Angelov has already notified the Bulgarian Embassy, the authorities in London, as well as the Foreign Ministry. "At the moment, close relatives are ringing in hospitals - in case he has suffered an accident and is accepted for treatment".
- » Mostly unny this Morning, more Clouds with Local Rainfall Forecast Later Today
- » Massive 5.2 Earthquake Hits the Dominican Republic
- » 'Fat' traces confirm weird fossils were earliest animals
- » Ghana Flooding Kills 34 During Heavy Rains
- » Toll Jumps to 29 in Central Philippine Landslide
- » Tornado Batters Area near Canadian Capital of Ottawa