The First Lady of the US has Undergone Surgery
US First Lady Melania Trump is in hospital after having undergone a kidney surgery, reports AFP, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
The first lady had a successful operation, White House Communication Director Stephanie Grishum said.
Melania Trump is expected to stay in the hospital until the end of the week.
- » EC lStarts Negotiations with Japan on the Exchange of Passenger Data
- » The Coronavirus is Threatening the Global Supply of Antibiotics
- » Volkswagen has once again Delayed the Opening of its Plants in China
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » Chanel Postponed a Fashion Show in China because of the Coronavirus
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria