The First Lady of the US has Undergone Surgery
US First Lady Melania Trump is in hospital after having undergone a kidney surgery, reports AFP, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
The first lady had a successful operation, White House Communication Director Stephanie Grishum said.
Melania Trump is expected to stay in the hospital until the end of the week.
- » More than 30 People Died in a Fire in India
- » China Will Waive Import Duties on some Soybean and Pork Supplies from the United States
- » Bulgaria among the Countries with Largest share of Old Aircraft
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » US Imposes New Sanctions on China over the Violent Crackdowns on the Muslim Minority