The First Lady of the US has Undergone Surgery
US First Lady Melania Trump is in hospital after having undergone a kidney surgery, reports AFP, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
The first lady had a successful operation, White House Communication Director Stephanie Grishum said.
Melania Trump is expected to stay in the hospital until the end of the week.
- » Ursula von der Leyen: The European Union does not Want a Hard Brexit
- » China is the World's Largest Watermelon Producer
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Juncker Has Accepted the Resignation of the Secretary-General Martin Selmayr
- » Short Circuit Shuts Down Three Reactors of a Russian NPP
- » The Lower House of the US Congress Did Not Accept Trump's Proposal For Impeachment