STOYANOV: NO PANIC IN BULGARIA
Politics | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
According to the President Stoyanov, the attacks are `disgusting and cynical acts that threaten the foundations of human civilization.` `Nobody can remain indifferent.` He also said that this is happening far from Bulgaria and in this sense there is no reason for panic or over-reaction among the Bulgarian people. `There are no symptoms that the sovereignty or territorial integrity of the country, the life and property of the Bulgarian citizens are threatened,` he said.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » PM Borissov: The Agriculture Portfolio for Mariya Gabriel - Nonsense
- » Fitch Agency: Bulgaria Could Adopt the Euro in 2023
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million
- » Politico: Bulgaria Wants ''Agriculture'' Department in the New European Commission
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will Attend the Opening of the Gold Mine "Ada Tepe"
- » Rumen Radev Wants the Bulgarian State to Research the Investors and Their Plans For the Implementation of Belene NPP