The 4th Graders Take Their Math Exam Today
With the mathematics exam, which is today, the national external evaluation of the fourth grade continues. The results can be applied for undergraduate training in the mathematical and natural sciences high schools...the ministry of education said.
The test includes 16 closed-ended tasks with three possible answers, of which only one is true, and 3 more open-ended tasks that students have to answer on their own. In each of the exams, fourth-grade students will have 45 minutes to work on the assignments, and the duration for children with special educational needs is two hours.
This year the students who are 4th grade in our country are 63 883.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov and Russian PM Medvedev Discuss Energy Topics in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner Mariya Gabriel Participated in ‘Innowave Summit’ High Tech Forum
- » Bulgaria is in the Focus of the New Silk Road and 16+1 Initiative
- » Bulgaria Anti-trust Body Says Cannot Consider CEZ Assets Sale due to Legal Proceedings
- » Bulgaria’s Bansko Ski Resort Prepares for the Winter Season
- » Ryanair Launches Flights from Sofia to Crete