Drunk Driver Crashed with His Car in a Parked Truck, Razgrad, Northeastern Bulgaria
A drunk driver hit a parked truck in the industrial area to the railway station, Razgrad.
The incident occurred at about 21 p.m. on May 13th. Driving a Volkswagen Golf Car, 30-year-old S. S. from the village ''Dqnkovo'' lost control of the car and crashed into the parked on the right side of the canvas "Mercedes Atego".
Material damage is caused to both vehicles. The driver of the crashed car has been tested for alcohol. It was reported 1.29 promiles of alcohol. A blood sample was also taken.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet