Fire in a Truck Carrying Animals
Firefighters in Shumen have extinguished a fire in a truck carrying 200 pigs, the press center of the MoI Directorate has announced.
The signal for the fire was filed at noon yesterday. Up to the arrival of the firefighters, the truck driver managed to release 30 pigs from the trailer. After firefighters intervene, the fire is localized and quenched. 200 animals were saved. The Tires and hydraulic system of the trailer were destroyed. About 4000 liters of water and 50 liters of foam were used to extinguish the fire. The most likely reason for this fire is a technical malfunction.
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions
- » Major Repairs Started in the 'Orlandovtsi' Quarter of Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Urgently Convened the Security Council due to the Attacks in New Zealand and Netherlands
- » Record Copyright Revenues Collected in Bulgaria
- » Montana Received Nearly BGN 11 Million to Stimulate Households for More Ecological Heating