Earthquake in Stara Zagora, Southern Bulgaria
An earthquake measuring 3.2 on the Richter scale was felt in Stara Zagora.
This shows the website of the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy, and Geography of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The earthquake with a depth of 20 kilometers and was registered at 8:30 p.m. this morning.
- » New Eco-Tax Puts an End to the Cheap Airline Tickets in Europe
- » Venice Is Underwater, there Are Casualties
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy with Showers in some Places - Mainly in the Southwestern Part of the Country
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured