Earthquake in Stara Zagora, Southern Bulgaria
An earthquake measuring 3.2 on the Richter scale was felt in Stara Zagora.
This shows the website of the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy, and Geography of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The earthquake with a depth of 20 kilometers and was registered at 8:30 p.m. this morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached
- » A Huge Population is Likely to be Affected by a Strong Tropical Cyclon
- » Hurracanes are Becoming Stronger due to Climate Change