Earthquake in Stara Zagora, Southern Bulgaria
An earthquake measuring 3.2 on the Richter scale was felt in Stara Zagora.
This shows the website of the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy, and Geography of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The earthquake with a depth of 20 kilometers and was registered at 8:30 p.m. this morning.
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C
- » What Are We Breathing? 3 Bulgarian Cities with Dirty Air
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck South Sumatra
- » A Municipality in Denmark with an Ambitious Program For Reducing Emissions