The Building of the Railway Station in Plovdiv is Renovated
They opened the renovated building of the railway station in Plovdiv, which is a cultural and historical monument.
The renovation of the building has been done through a public-private partnership.
Video surveillance was built, which is related to the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior. In this way, there is a control not only in the perimeter of the bus station but also in the underpasses.
Five police officers work there and carry out continuous surveillance of the area.
In the meantime, the interior and transport ministers who opened the railway station in Plovdiv inspected the construction works in the area of the Plovdiv Airport.
The project ''Lot 6'', co-funded by the municipality of Plovdiv, started in early August last year. It is expected to be completed by the end of this year. The extension covers a total of 10,700 km of the Plovdiv - Asenovgrad road.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria