A Driver Killed a Pedestrian and Escaped Near Plovdiv
A man died after being hit by a car on the road Plovdiv - Peshtera after the village of Orizari in the direction of Plovdiv, reported by the Interior Ministry.
The incident signal was reported after 21:30 last night.
The identity of the man who died is still unclear.
The driver of the car has escaped, the police are searching for him.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Finance Minister Reveals Rationale behind Personnel Reshuffle in Revenue Agencies
- » Bulgaria’s Ultra-Nationalist Parties Mull Running for July General Election Together
- » Bulgarian Customs Agency Has New Executive Director
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Government Appoints New CEO of National Revenue Agency
- » Supreme Judicial Council Adopts Declaration against Closure of Specialized Courts