A Driver Killed a Pedestrian and Escaped Near Plovdiv
A man died after being hit by a car on the road Plovdiv - Peshtera after the village of Orizari in the direction of Plovdiv, reported by the Interior Ministry.
The incident signal was reported after 21:30 last night.
The identity of the man who died is still unclear.
The driver of the car has escaped, the police are searching for him.
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream