A Driver Killed a Pedestrian and Escaped Near Plovdiv
A man died after being hit by a car on the road Plovdiv - Peshtera after the village of Orizari in the direction of Plovdiv, reported by the Interior Ministry.
The incident signal was reported after 21:30 last night.
The identity of the man who died is still unclear.
The driver of the car has escaped, the police are searching for him.
- » What did Bulgarians Google in 2018?
- » Bulgarian Parliament Votes on First Reading to Remove Numbers from Election Ballots
- » Ivaylo Ivanov Nominated for Bulgarian Interior Ministry Secretary General
- » Chair of the Union of Road Hauliers in Bulgaria: Mobility Package is a Blow to our Economy
- » National Assembly Will Discuss the Changes in the Anti-Corruption Law
- » First Electric Buses Start Moving as Part of Sofia's Public Transport