A Driver Killed a Pedestrian and Escaped Near Plovdiv
A man died after being hit by a car on the road Plovdiv - Peshtera after the village of Orizari in the direction of Plovdiv, reported by the Interior Ministry.
The incident signal was reported after 21:30 last night.
The identity of the man who died is still unclear.
The driver of the car has escaped, the police are searching for him.
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG