The Police are Looking for the Parents of the Two Children with the Swastikas of the Match Levski-Slavia
The police are looking for the parents of the two young children who had drawn swastikas on their bodies and made Nazi greetings at the match Levski - Slavia, Interior Minister Valentin Radev announced in parliament.
The children became known from a footage on the track at Vasil Levski Stadium with painted swastikas and inscriptions on the bodies that read "Levski hooligan" and ACAB (All Cops Are Bastards).
"The bad thing is that they are young children, and someone else has to take responsibility," Radev said. Yesterday the child protection agency took the case and has to check how the boys are allowed on this track and whether they are accompanied by parents.
- » Students will Protest Outside the Bulgarian Ministry of Education due to the State Exam in English
- » Thousands Protested Against Prime Minister Netanyahu in Tel Aviv
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Emblematic Objects of Bulgarian History Arrive in Sofia State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg
- » Fandakova: For 1200 years now the Cyrillic alphabet is the guardian of our people