Spectacular Heist in Montana
A brutal robbery of nearly half a million leva was made in Montana. A fake employee took the turnover of a hypermarket at the regional center, NOVA reported.
The man entered the shop, dressed as a collector from security firm, and demanded turnover. The employees were not suspicious of him and he went out with 450,000 leva.
The search for the robber has begun.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria