Spectacular Heist in Montana
A brutal robbery of nearly half a million leva was made in Montana. A fake employee took the turnover of a hypermarket at the regional center, NOVA reported.
The man entered the shop, dressed as a collector from security firm, and demanded turnover. The employees were not suspicious of him and he went out with 450,000 leva.
The search for the robber has begun.
- » Bulgaria Extradites Russian Hacker to US: Embassy
- » 43 People Detained in a Large-Scale Operation in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Prevented Smuggling of 1,5 kg of Gold Jewels
- » Man Attacked Students from the National Military University
- » Israeli Executive Arrested in Bulgaria on Guatemala Bribery Suspicions
- » Three Detained over the Destroyed Dune near Camping "Smokinya" on the South Bulgarian Coast