Heavy Rainfall Flooded the Streets of Plovdiv
Heavy rainfall poured over Plovdiv around 2pm and in less than half an hour flooded a number of streets in the city, BGNES reported.
In some places the stretches are impassable by half a meter of water. Among the flooded boulevards is the renovated "Vasil Aprilov". The fire department reacted to dozens of alerts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Code Orange Warning of Strong Winds and Rough Seas in Place for Burgas Region, Code Yellow for Varna and Dobrich
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny and Warm
- » Weather Forecast: Windy with Maximum Temperatures between 10C and 15C
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C