Heavy Rainfall Flooded the Streets of Plovdiv
Heavy rainfall poured over Plovdiv around 2pm and in less than half an hour flooded a number of streets in the city, BGNES reported.
In some places the stretches are impassable by half a meter of water. Among the flooded boulevards is the renovated "Vasil Aprilov". The fire department reacted to dozens of alerts.
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » 5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
- » The Beauty of the Amazon Jungle - The "Lungs of the Earth" (GALLERY)
- » 250 Acres of Oak Forest and Pastures Burned near Vetren
- » Weather Forecasters Warn about Dangerous Rip Currents
- » Macron: Amazonia Fires Are an "International Crisis"