Dozens of Victims after an Explosion in Somalia
15 people were killed and ten were wounded in an explosion on a lively market in a small town north of the capital Mogadishu, a source from the security services said. "We have confirmed the deaths of 15 people and more than ten have been injured in the explosion," Mohamed Abdikarim, a local security chief, told AFP on the phone.
For the time being, it is not known whether the explosion was made by a kamikaze or the explosive device was hidden in the junk on the market. For now, no one has taken responsibility for the attack, reported BGNews.
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit
- » Saudi Arabia Will Resume Its Oil Production by the End of September
- » The European Parliament is Discussing Brexit
- » Donald Trump Is Ready to Approve a Initial Trade Deal with Japan
- » Jean-Claude Juncker: The Risk of a No Deal Brexit Remains Very Real
- » The US Is Suing Edward Snowden over his Book