Dozens of Victims after an Explosion in Somalia
15 people were killed and ten were wounded in an explosion on a lively market in a small town north of the capital Mogadishu, a source from the security services said. "We have confirmed the deaths of 15 people and more than ten have been injured in the explosion," Mohamed Abdikarim, a local security chief, told AFP on the phone.
For the time being, it is not known whether the explosion was made by a kamikaze or the explosive device was hidden in the junk on the market. For now, no one has taken responsibility for the attack, reported BGNews.
- » China Blasts US Solar Tariffs
- » Turkey Doubles Tariffs on some U.S. Imports, Turkish Lira Rallies
- » Vienna Ranked as Most Liveable City in the World
- » Crash Outside Parliament in London Treated as Terrorism
- » 39 Killed in Arms Depot Blast in Northern Syria near Turkish Border
- » Scientists Over the Moon for NASA's Solar Probe Launch to the Sun