Dozens of Victims after an Explosion in Somalia
15 people were killed and ten were wounded in an explosion on a lively market in a small town north of the capital Mogadishu, a source from the security services said. "We have confirmed the deaths of 15 people and more than ten have been injured in the explosion," Mohamed Abdikarim, a local security chief, told AFP on the phone.
For the time being, it is not known whether the explosion was made by a kamikaze or the explosive device was hidden in the junk on the market. For now, no one has taken responsibility for the attack, reported BGNews.
- » Trillions of Cigarette Butts Thrown on the Ground Annually
- » Ursula von der Leyen: The European Union does not Want a Hard Brexit
- » China is the World's Largest Watermelon Producer
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Juncker Has Accepted the Resignation of the Secretary-General Martin Selmayr
- » Short Circuit Shuts Down Three Reactors of a Russian NPP