Dozens of Victims after an Explosion in Somalia
15 people were killed and ten were wounded in an explosion on a lively market in a small town north of the capital Mogadishu, a source from the security services said. "We have confirmed the deaths of 15 people and more than ten have been injured in the explosion," Mohamed Abdikarim, a local security chief, told AFP on the phone.
For the time being, it is not known whether the explosion was made by a kamikaze or the explosive device was hidden in the junk on the market. For now, no one has taken responsibility for the attack, reported BGNews.
- » Osama bin Laden's Son, Hamza Bin Laden, Was Killed in a US Special Operation
- » Edward Snowden Seeks Asylum in France
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » The United States Has Allocated $ 250 Million in Military Assistance to Ukraine
- » Boris Johnson Denied Lying to the Queen about the Reasons for the Parliament’s Suspension
- » The US Postpones a Planned $ 250 Billion Increase in Customs Duties on Chinese Goods for October 15