Dozens of Victims after an Explosion in Somalia
15 people were killed and ten were wounded in an explosion on a lively market in a small town north of the capital Mogadishu, a source from the security services said. "We have confirmed the deaths of 15 people and more than ten have been injured in the explosion," Mohamed Abdikarim, a local security chief, told AFP on the phone.
For the time being, it is not known whether the explosion was made by a kamikaze or the explosive device was hidden in the junk on the market. For now, no one has taken responsibility for the attack, reported BGNews.
- » Canada Becomes First Major Economy to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- » Russian Orthodox Church Cuts Ties with Constantinople
- » Opposition Leader and Putin Foe Navalny Released from Jail for Anti-Kremlin Protests
- » Google+ Shuts Down as Nearly Half a Million Accounts Compromised
- » ISS Astronauts Return to Earth Amid US-Russia Tensions
- » Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China