More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
The active wedding season has begun, and in Plovdiv more and more newlyweds choose to marry the Ancient Theater. The emblematic place for the city is preferred mostly by couples in which one is a foreigner. There is also interest in the houses in the Old Town, many of which have recently been restored.
Quite soon, Plovdiv born Rozita will say "yes" to the Englishman Myles, who has been living in Edinburgh for years, but they have chosen a traditional Bulgarian wedding and Myles insisted for it to be at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv.
At the request of the newlyweds, the wedding will have a folk ensemble. Because of the beauty of the theater four more couples have declared their desire to marry the ancient scene.
The other favorite places in Plovdiv for the newlyweds are the Hindlian House in the Old Town, the Little Basilica, the Vienna Pavilion and the Singing Fountains.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Street Musician Delighted Andy Garcia in Sofia with Music from 'The Godfather'
- » What Are Some Advantages of Playing Slots Online?
- » Fans from Belgium arrive for Christmas Concert of "The Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices"
- » Airbnb Rents Out the House from 'Home Alone'
- » Sofia: Free Entrance and Free Skates on the “Yunak” Ice Slide on Saturday
- » The Secret of Longevity is in…Beer