China: We are Doing our best to Save Mountaineer Boyan Petrov
The government of China is taking all possible steps to rescue the Bulgarian mountaineer Boyan Petrov, who disappeared in the Himalayas, said Beijing Gun Shuang Foreign Ministry spokesman.
"China pays great attention to the rescue of Bulgarian climber Boyan Petrov. We take all possible measures to find him, "the diplomat said.
As he noted, China is taking these steps and coordinating with all other countries, including Bulgaria. On 3 May, Bulgarian mountaineer Boyan Petrov disappeared in the Himalayas, who, in the framework of the Bulgarian-14x8000 program, conquered ten peaks with a height of more than 8000 meters, recalls TASS.
The athlete was part of a group of ten people who headed for Shishapangma Peak (8027 m). His disappearance was noticed at a height of 7500 m. In a search operation on May 6, a tent and sleeping bag were found, but due to the worsened weather the search was temporarily suspended.
The partner of Boyan Petrov in life - Radoslava Nenova, announced a donation account, which collects funds for the alpinist's rescue operation.
"I do not know how appropriate it is, but I did. Account for Boyan's rescue. In the meantime, insurers would have to refund the money, but after a while, I have only NOW, "says on Facebook Nenova.
I can share Paypal if it is more convenient firstname.lastname@example.org
Radoslava Georgieva Nenova
BG32 UNCR 7000 1523 2695 49
UniCredit Bulbank UNCRBGSF
BGNES reminds that Boyan Petrov is missing 3 May.
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
- » New Measures to Fight against illegal Competition Practices in the Internal Market