Pregnant Bulgarian Woman Disappeared in Crete, her Husband was Found Hanged
37-year-old Bulgarian woman disappeared on the Greek island of Crete. For nearly seven years, Desislava Ilieva had a relationship with a Greek citizen and was pregnant with him, NOVA said.
The 45-year-old man in question was found hanged four days after Desislava's disappearance. The Greek authorities are already conducting a search operation.
According to the Bulgarian girl's friends, the man did not want the child. That is why they suggest that the Greek man may have killed Desislava after a scandal and then committed suicide.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car
- » Bulgaria: Two Women from Berkovtsa in Court for Arranging the Marraige of Under-Aged Teens
- » Bulgarian Citizen Was Detained for Migrant Smuggling in Slovenia