The Meeting between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un will most likely take Place in Singapore
The meeting between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un will most likely take place in Singapore, according to CNN, quoted by Focus. The American media refers to two sources familiar with the preparation.
The decision depends on the US president who promised to announce the time and place within three days. Possible locations for the historic meeting are only two - Singapore and the demilitarized zone between the two Koreas.
For now, the White House has refused to comment on the matter.
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas
- » Germany's Foreign Minister Arrives in Sofia
- » 31 Projects on the Cross-Border Program with Serbia Have Been Approved