For Five Days, 254 Driving License Have Been Withdrawn for Unpaid Fines
The driving licenses of 254 people were taken away by the Traffic Police because of unpaid fines.
Penalties were imposed during a five-day action in which police officers checked whether drivers and passengers in cars had paid earlier fines. During the period from May 2nd to May 6th, 8468 people were checked, of whom 2,074 were passengers, reported Ministry of Interior.
During the inspections, to the drivers were given 1092 electronic fiches, and to their companions - 179. Over 200 were the sanctioned drivers and passengers who were traveling without belts and helmets.
- » Bulgaria's EU Funding Won't Be Reduced in the Next 7-Year Programming Period
- » Bulgaria's Exports to the EU Increase by 3.6 %
- » NSI: The Number of Employees under Labour Contract Decreased by 39.1 Thousand or 1.7% as Compared to the End of June 2019
- » Rumen Radev: For 30 Years the Bulgarian Polar Explorers Created a Small Bulgaria on the Ice Continent
- » Moody's Downgraded India's Credit Rating Outlook
- » Nikolina Angelkova: 60% of the Tourists in the Winter Season will come from Neighbouring Countries