For Five Days, 254 Driving License Have Been Withdrawn for Unpaid Fines
The driving licenses of 254 people were taken away by the Traffic Police because of unpaid fines.
Penalties were imposed during a five-day action in which police officers checked whether drivers and passengers in cars had paid earlier fines. During the period from May 2nd to May 6th, 8468 people were checked, of whom 2,074 were passengers, reported Ministry of Interior.
During the inspections, to the drivers were given 1092 electronic fiches, and to their companions - 179. Over 200 were the sanctioned drivers and passengers who were traveling without belts and helmets.
- » Velocity Completes PEA, Earns Large Stake in Bulgaria Project
- » ABB Electronics Starts the Construction of New Production Unit in Bulgaria
- » Despite Rainy Summer, Turnover Grows by BGN 34 Million Alone on Northern Black Sea Coast of Bulgaria
- » According to a New Ranking Europe's least Relaxing City is Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: 11% of Employed in Bulgaria Work in Tourism
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator will most Likely Accept a Gas Price Increase of 13.89%