DECLARATION FROM THE MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENT
Politics | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Before that he spoke on the phone to Chief of General Staff Gen, Miho Mihov who is in Plovdiv for the Cooperative Key military exercise, said the presidential press secretariat. The participants in the meeting issued a declaration `condemning unconditionally this monstrous terrorist act. ` `Terrorism cannot be a solution to any of the existing world problems. `We express our deepest sympathy, through the President of the US, to the families and friends of the victims in the attacks,` the declaration reads.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Boyko Borisov and Alexis Tsipras Turned the First Sod of the 182 Kilometer-Long Gas Pipeline
- » BDZ Will Provide Over 8,000 Additional Train Seats For The Holidays
- » Bulgaria Becomes an Owner of Properties in Budapest, Used by Its Embassy
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Toll System should Start Working in the Summer
- » Bulgarian Election Commission Spokesperson: Preparations for EP Elections go as Planned
- » Germany Considers Bulgaria a Truly Important Partner For a Very Strong Pro-European Country.