A Fake Bomb Alert Evacuated the Sofia District Court
A fake bomb alert evacuated the Sofia District Court. The signal for the set explosive device was submitted today at 10:18.
All employees and citizens were evacuated from the building. A bomb was not found during the inspection. Around 12:30, the court opened its doors again.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia