A Fake Bomb Alert Evacuated the Sofia District Court
A fake bomb alert evacuated the Sofia District Court. The signal for the set explosive device was submitted today at 10:18.
All employees and citizens were evacuated from the building. A bomb was not found during the inspection. Around 12:30, the court opened its doors again.
- » Bulgarian MPs Discussed the Vote of no Confidence over Healthcare
- » Mothers of Disabled Children Demand Resignation of Deputy PM of Bulgaria Valeri Simeonov
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans