A Fake Bomb Alert Evacuated the Sofia District Court
A fake bomb alert evacuated the Sofia District Court. The signal for the set explosive device was submitted today at 10:18.
All employees and citizens were evacuated from the building. A bomb was not found during the inspection. Around 12:30, the court opened its doors again.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Plovdiv Traffic Police Congratulates Lady Drivers on March 8, Hand out Flowers
- » On March 8 Bulgarian Feminist Mobilization Group Will Rally for Gender Equality and Women’s Rights
- » Bulgarian Border Police: 12 Illegal Migrants, Including 3 Children Detained
- » Prime Minister Pledges Average Wage in Bulgaria to Be at Least BGN 2,000
- » Bulgaria’s President: US Senate’s Slashing Criticism Is Warning Signal to Our Establishment
- » Bulgaria: Road Police Launches New 3-Day Traffic Safety Operation