A Man Shot His Wife and Himself in a Shop in "Sveti Vlas"
The woman was a cashier at the store. The shooter is in critical condition.
The 54-year-old man shot a 46-year-old woman at a supermarket in a seaside resort of St. Vlas, then shot himself in the head, FOCUS News Agency reported, referring to information from the Municipal Police Directorate of Burgas.
The police have information that they lived together on a family basis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison