Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov
The Canadian achieved a victory in the match with the Argentinean Nicolas Kicker yesterday.
Milos Raonic will compete with Grigor Dimitrov in the second round of the Masters Series in Madrid with a prize fund of 6.2 million euros.
He beat Nicholas Kicker (Argentina) with 6: 3, 6: 2 in 1:16 hours.
So far, Grigor Dimitrov and Milos Raonic have played four times, and the Bulgarian has an advantage with 3-1 victories. The fifth match between them was in Beijing in 2016, but the Canadian did not come out on the court because of an injury.
- » Novak Djokovic Prediction Revealed by Grigor Dimitrov Ahead of Cincinnati Masters Tie
- » Bulgaria is 21st in Europe Thanks to Demireva
- » Kubrat Pulev vs. Hughie Fury Set for October 27th in Bulgaria
- » Dimitrov is in the Third Round of Masters in Toronto
- » Ludogorets Failed in the Early Stages of the Champions League (Video)
- » 10-year-old Swimmer Breaks Michael Phelps’ Butterfly Record