A Young Man Died after Jumping off the "Bridge" in Burgas
A 32-year-old man from the Bratya Miladinovi district in Burgas has jumped from the pier in Burgas, however commonly known as the Bridge and drowned in the sea, police report.
The body of the man was searched by Border Police boats and rescue teams of divers until late at night and this morning. The fatal incident happened late Monday afternoon.
The body is found in the immediate vicinity of the jump.
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven