A Young Man Died after Jumping off the "Bridge" in Burgas
A 32-year-old man from the Bratya Miladinovi district in Burgas has jumped from the pier in Burgas, however commonly known as the Bridge and drowned in the sea, police report.
The body of the man was searched by Border Police boats and rescue teams of divers until late at night and this morning. The fatal incident happened late Monday afternoon.
The body is found in the immediate vicinity of the jump.
- » The Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party was Urgently Admitted to Hospital
- » Man Died in a Fire near Sandanski
- » Turkey High Speed Train Crash: At Least Four Dead in Ankara
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Services: Missing Tourist Died
- » Plane with Bulgarian Politicians Made Emergency Landing in Vienna
- » Second Day 30 Mountain Rescuers Search for a Man Lost in the Balkan Mountain