Bulgarian Diplomat Found Dead in Tokyo
A man identified as the first secretary of the Bulgarian embassy in Japan was found dead in a commercial building in Shinjuku, Tokyo on Monday morning, ''Japan Today'' reported.
The police supposed that it was a suicide, local police reported.
Around 9:45 am, a passerby told the service that saw a man "falling from high". The fallen was taken to a hospital and shortly afterward he was declared dead.
The man was identified as the first secretary of the Bulgarian Embassy in Tokyo. He is 41 years old and has begun his mandate at the embassy in March.
Witnesses reported to police that they saw the man standing on the 7th floor of the building shortly before he died. At the scene of the incident, no suicide letter was found, the police added, "says Japan Today.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now