Minor Earthquake near Pirot, 50 km from Montana
An earthquake measuring 2.8 on the Richter scale was registered in the territory of Serbia, near the border with Bulgaria, bgnes reported.
The earthquake was felt at 7.43 am this morning with an epicenter 11 kilometers north of Pirot, 57 kilometers west of Montana and 87 kilometers northwest of Sofia, with a depth of 2 kilometers, the European Seismological Center said. There is no evidence of material damage.
- » Clean Air Standards Laid Down in Legislation still not Met in Bulgaria
- » Sunny Weather with Highs of 25-30°C
- » Sunny Weather Today, with some Clouds Increasing, highs between 24°C and 29°C
- » Astronomical Fall Comes with Chilly Weather and Rain
- » Air Pollution Linked to Higher Risk of Dementia
- » Sunny Weather with up to 24-29°C in Bulgaria