Minor Earthquake near Pirot, 50 km from Montana
An earthquake measuring 2.8 on the Richter scale was registered in the territory of Serbia, near the border with Bulgaria, bgnes reported.
The earthquake was felt at 7.43 am this morning with an epicenter 11 kilometers north of Pirot, 57 kilometers west of Montana and 87 kilometers northwest of Sofia, with a depth of 2 kilometers, the European Seismological Center said. There is no evidence of material damage.
- » 7.4 on the Richter Scale near New Zealand
- » What will Be the Weather in the Coming Week?
- » Sunny and Hot Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 29°C and 34°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Macedonia
- » China floods: Dozens killed, Hundreds Are Wounded
- » Sunny and Hot today, with Maximum Temperature Between 31°C and 36°C