Minor Earthquake near Pirot, 50 km from Montana
An earthquake measuring 2.8 on the Richter scale was registered in the territory of Serbia, near the border with Bulgaria, bgnes reported.
The earthquake was felt at 7.43 am this morning with an epicenter 11 kilometers north of Pirot, 57 kilometers west of Montana and 87 kilometers northwest of Sofia, with a depth of 2 kilometers, the European Seismological Center said. There is no evidence of material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Droughts alone could cost 1% of GDP in Central Eastern Europe in Coming Years
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded