Minor Earthquake near Pirot, 50 km from Montana
An earthquake measuring 2.8 on the Richter scale was registered in the territory of Serbia, near the border with Bulgaria, bgnes reported.
The earthquake was felt at 7.43 am this morning with an epicenter 11 kilometers north of Pirot, 57 kilometers west of Montana and 87 kilometers northwest of Sofia, with a depth of 2 kilometers, the European Seismological Center said. There is no evidence of material damage.
- » Light Rain and Snowfall in Northwest Bulgaria, Light Rain in Southwest Regions
- » Blagoevgrad has the most Polluted Air in the past 4 Days
- » The Air in Sofia was Cleaner in 2018 Compared to 2017
- » Bulgarian MRS: There is still Danger of Avalanches
- » Cloudy Weather Today Across the Country, Slight Chance For Rain
- » Air Pollution Registered in 7 Bulgarian Cities