Today Starts the Repair of Trakia Highway between Plovdiv and Stara Zagora
Today starts the repair of 22 km from Trakia highway between Plovdiv and Stara Zagora and the road between 134 and 156 km should be renewed by the end of June, according to the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works. the passenger cars will move in two ways in the lanes for Sofia and for the heavy goods vehicles a bypass route is provided from the Plovdiv East junction to the Plodovito junction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend