Avengers: Infinity War has Crossed the $1 Billion Mark Worldwide
Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War has broken another record: it’s become the fastest movie to cross the $1 billion mark at the global box office, overtaking the prior record-holder, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Deadline reports that that the film reached this milestone in just 11 days: it took The Force Awakens 12 days in 2015. The film’s success thus far has allowed Disney to cross the $3 billion mark for its overall box office thus far in 2018. What’s notable here is that Avengers reached this milestone before it opens in China on May 11th — once it does, that number will likely jump considerably.
The film also overtook The Force Awakens’ US opening weekend box office record last week when it grossed $250 million when it opened last week. Marvel’s Black Panther crossed the $1 billion mark four weeks after it hit theaters in February.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbian President: Bulgarians are Resentful because We are More Popular in North Macedonia
- » Day 643 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Forces Breaking Through Defenses near Avdiivka
- » Hamas Released 11 Hostages - Israel Released 33 Prisoners
- » Lavrov Awaits OSCE Entry: Bulgaria's Airspace Decision in Focus
- » NATO Chief: Ukraine Managed to Get Back Half of the Lands Captured by Russia
- » Day 642 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Winter Storms Hit Crimea and the Rest of Ukraine