Raul Castro's Daughter Offers Legalization of Same-sex Marriage in Cuba
HAVANA (AP) — Mariela Castro, a Cuban lawmaker and daughter of Communist Party chief Raul Castro, says she will push for gay marriage to be included in a constitutional reform process expected to begin in July.
She told reporters Friday that she would ask that the new charter and accompanying laws allow gay marriage.
- » There are Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in more than 50 Countries
- » Iranian Vice President Infected with COVID-19
- » IMF Warns - Zimbabwe is Facing a Humanitarian Crisis
- » First Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Northern Ireland and the Netherlands
- » 6,000 People are Blocked on a Cruise Ship in Mexico
- » EU Extends Sanctions on Turkey